TroyRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Troy jobs

Business Development Manager

Company: Marklines North America, Incorporated
Location: Troy
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

Day to Day:

An Automotive Supplier in the Troy Michigan Area is looking for an Business Development Manager. This person will spend about 80% of their time hunting down new business. This will include Marketing, networking, pulling leads, cold calling. The other 20% of their time will be spent managing the companies smaller low maintenance accounts. This person will need to have strong sales skills as, they will perform market research to determine product prices, objectives, and engage in customer negotiations. He or she will take part in weekly reviews of business opportunity and present their plan to attack and win that business. The company is in the powertrain industry, so this person will have to be able to understand and communicate the company products. This person will need to be very driven, organized and have strong networking and communication skills.



Must Haves:

Bachelors Degree

5-15 years BDM experience within automotive industry

Strong background in hunting new business- networking, cold calling, preparing presentations

2-3 years experience in Power Train- Electric Vehicles, ADAS, Switches, Mechatronics, E-mobility Product Line

Able to communicate products and some of the engineering of products

Strong excel and PowerPoint experience

Keywords: Marklines North America, Incorporated, Troy , Business Development Manager, Other , Troy, Michigan

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Michigan jobs by following @recnetMI on Twitter!

Troy RSS job feeds