Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical
activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be
responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to
appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of
correspondence, as well as additional clerical duties
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
- Answering the telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate
- Transfers a caller to an associate’s
voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Confirming membership, issues temporary membership cards, and
occasionally process new memberships on computer.
- Taking and retrieving messages for various personnel.
- Providing callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company
website, and other related information.
- Receiving, sorting and forwarding incoming mail.
- Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
(FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as
photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
Shift start: 9:00AM or 10:00AM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Troy , Receptionist, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!