Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Posted on: October 11, 2021
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICESDelivering
Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Cook with a desire to work
for a compassionate company in your community?
Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company
that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
• A positive employee culture
• Employee recognition program
• Competitive wages
• 401K employer match
• A variety of affordable benefit options
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Cook you are efficient and strive to provide the best
possible care to our residents and families. Our Cooks are
responsible for preparing, working with, and delivering food
according to the nutritional needs of the resident. This position
provides food and customer service to patients, residents, and
personnel while maintaining high standards of quality, sanitation,
• Review menus prior to preparation.
• Able to prepare and ensure service of nutritional meals at the
proper times and temperatures, preserving flavor and
• Ensure that the department is maintained in a clean and safe
manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are
• Work with a high quality, collaborative team.
What you need:
• Minimum of six months food preparation and cooking experience
• A can do/will do attitude to help others
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with
special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan, Mission Point's goal is to provide the highest level of
quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Troy , Cook, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!