Company: Residential Healthcare Group
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Troy, MI, USA
Working Hours Per Week
• Provides nursing care to clients through implementation of the
nursing care plan prepared by the Registered Nurse-Case
• Contributes to the formulation/revision of the nursing care plan
under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse-Case
Manager or his/her designee.
• Implements orders for medications and treatments as prescribed by
the patient’s primary physician and all aspects of the nursing care
• Assists other members of the health care team in performing
specialized procedures, preparing equipment for treatments, and
observing aseptic techniques.
• Assists client with activities of daily living while promoting
the highest level of independent functioning attainable.
• Instruct clients in self-care techniques, or other aspects of
care as ordered by the physician or as outlined in the nursing care
• Works with the family members and other members of the health
care team to meet emotional needs of the client and family
• Maintains a safe environment for the client.
• Observes the patient for changes in condition and reports these
changes to the appropriate physician/supervisor. Notifies the
Registered Nurse-Case Manager when there is a need for a SCIC OASIS
• Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical
notes regarding the client’s condition and all care and treatments
• Seeks and obtains sufficient information necessary to function
effectively in the health care setting assigned.
• Follows policies and procedures as set forth by the Board of
• Accept assignments and performs duties which are within the
limits of the LPN’spreparation and experience.
• Fulfills the obligations of accepted shift or case
• Assumes responsibility to maintain and upgrade professional
knowledge and skills through attendance and participation in
continuing education and in-service programs.
• Completes at least 12 full hours of in-service training per
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive
communication via phone or text.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal
Keywords: Residential Healthcare Group, Troy , Hospice LPN, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!