Residential Construction Customer Care Manager II - Troy, MI
Posted on: October 13, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing
the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60
years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and
rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for responding to service requests in the
field and managing those requests according to standard
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis.
- Determine if corrective work order is needed.
- Lead root-cause analysis.
- Schedule, organize, and execute service work through vendors
collaboratively with Customer Care coordinator.
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers'
- Perform minor service-related tasks (e.g., adjustments,
repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Responsible for quality inspections of the home prior to
delivery to the customer.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary
- Responsible for customer satisfaction metrics related to
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing
and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50
pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to
carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to
climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all
areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain,
Keywords: PulteGroup, Troy , Residential Construction Customer Care Manager II - Troy, MI, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!