Assistant Smallwares Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Assistant Smallwares Manager
Responsible for the receiving product and ensures that aisles
are stocked, labeled, clean, and delivered product is packed
out, and proper customer service is provided. 50% or more of the
job includes manual labor.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC
- Ensuring proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with customers.
- Supervising and working together with Smallwares Supervisor (if
applicable) and Stocker/s to assure that shelves are
stocked and merchandise is rotated.
- Assisting in developing schedules, monitors performance and
recommends the proper discipline as appropriate including
- Training employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Reviewing inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Rotating product as needed.
- Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervising and working alongside the Stocker/s in the receiving
of all smallwares products and ensures that the proper
paperwork is completed.
- Physically breaks down pallets, stocks product and organizes
- Maintaining accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and
- Supervising the ordering of smallwares products from vendors on a
regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing
and minimal shrink due to expirations and not have too much
inventory on hand.
- Coordinating that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Insuring that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is
- Assuring that trash is removed from floor and properly
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully
checking the system and rack for product.
- Maintaining that all signage is correct and that the flyers
prices are reflected on the product.
- Coordinating proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, and space allocation) and
creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for
- Performs weekly self-audits
Shift start: 9:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 35 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Troy , Assistant Smallwares Manager, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!