Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Looking for a supportive workplace that prioritizes safety
and has your back? Want a career where you can be yourself, become
your best, and drive the success of a popular neighborhood
bakery-cafe? Panera is for you.
The General Manager manages the overall operations of the
bakery-cafe to ensure company standards are maintained and
continually improved. They are responsible to assist in coaching
and developing the team, creating a differentiated guest
experience, growing sales and maximizing profitability. They are
the owners of creating a culture of professionalism, teamwork,
hospitality and Panera Warmth.
- Competitive Pay—Plus quarterly bonus program
- Deep Discounts—discounts at other retailers and
- Paid Time Off— paid vacation and holidays
- Benefits—Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
available—plus 401k with company match.
Around here, we work fast and smart while we spread some
good, keep it real, and reach for more—together.
· demonstrated ability to drive positive results and
understanding of the business.
·· Minimum age -- 18 years of age.
· Ability to pass background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
600688 Troy, MI - East Big Beaver Road
Keywords: Panera Bread, Troy , General Manager, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!