Posted on: January 5, 2022
Backup Administrator Troy, MI or RemoteFull-Time, (40
As a Backup Administrator for one of the nations leading financial
servicing companies, you will be responsible for backup
consolidation and migration to new platforms with new retention
standards. As a key player within the Infrastructure support team,
you will be involved in continuous collaboration and communication
with Datacenter Operations to design and process successful storage
solutions and migration.
- 5-10 years of experience in systems/backup administration.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Working knowledge of the data center migration process.
- Experience utilizing Veeam and Avamar.
- General knowledge of backup platforms and technologies.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Backup creation, consolidation, and migration to new
- Adding or removing servers from backup policies and performing
restores as needed.
- Assist with testing new backup solutions and proof of
- Monitor and ensure successful data backup and restore
- Technical collaboration with the Datacenter Operations
Whats In It For You?
- Immediately get a foot in the door at one of Michigan's largest
financial services company headquartered in with exposure to
- Weekly pay, comprehensive healthcare benefits, and consistent
job feedback from your Brooksource partners.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN: At Eight Eleven, our business is people.
Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful
partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. Were your
trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained
relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs.
Whether its contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement
work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique
initiatives, culture, and technologies. With our national team of
recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven
finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with
us, we work with you. Thats the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship,
disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.by
Keywords: Brooksource, Troy , Backup Administrator, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!