Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Capital Home Mortgage
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Capital Home Mortgage is a growing company, and we are looking
for highly motivated individuals to join our team today! As a
mortgage loan officer, you will be responsible for reviewing,
authorizing and recommending loans for approval. You will have to
meet and discuss with applicants to determine their
creditworthiness.Role and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with and provide an exceptional experience
for our clients.
- Obtain and maintain additional licensing.
- Consult with prospective clients to analyze financial and
credit data, determine financing objectives, and advise clients on
products and services.
- Recommend and outline the terms of the loan and educate
prospective clients on loan commitments.
- Utilize Encompass software to track loan applications, manage
compliance, and optimize risks
- Provide exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough
knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures, and
- Market our company's services to clients based on their needs
- Research and stay up to date on market rates and trends to
better consult clients.
- Additional responsibilities related to business needs.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma
- BS degree in finance, economics, or related field
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal
- Effective listening and verbal/non-verbal communication
- Accountability, adaptability, and motivated mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, and
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management
- Ability to multitask, and work in a competitive and fast-paced
- Experience in banking or lending environment
- Familiar with the loan process
- Friendly and committed to professional customer service when
interacting with clients
- Ability to function with a high level of autonomyCapital Home
Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Capital Home Mortgage, Troy , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!