Registered Client Service Associate
Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Do you have financial planning experience and want to advance
your career with an industry-leading firm? Ameriprise Financial is
America's leader in financial planning and ranked in customer
loyalty. As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will provide
dedicated support to a high producing advisors by preparing
portfolio materials for client meetings, leverage your analytical
skills to build financial plans, and manage client interactions to
retain and develop deeper relationships. At Ameriprise Financial,
we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized
experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment
where you can help others and create a positive impact on a
client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to
the next level by applying to join our team today!
- Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing
financial plans, conducting investment research and completing
trades and transactions.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and
confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, build the
agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and
provide vital follow-up.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully
submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate
signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new
insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
- Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes
crafting marketing compliance documentation and managing event
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the
advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare
routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client
files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts. Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years Relevant Experience Required
- Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days
- State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to
obtain within 150 days
- State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within
- Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or
ability to obtain within 150 days
- Experience working in a client service environment.
- Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good
organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively.
Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
Process oriented and can work with a team.
- Strong computer and software skills. About Our Company At
Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping
clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and
employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and
collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward
the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're
motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares
about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise
Financial. Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Troy , Registered Client Service Associate, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!