Reg Client Service Assoc
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Do you have financial planning experience and want to advance your
career with an industry-leading firm? Ameriprise Financial is
America's leader in financial planning and ranked #1 in customer
loyalty. As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will provide
dedicated support to a high producing advisors by preparing
portfolio materials for client meetings, leverage your analytical
skills to build financial plans, and manage client interactions to
retain and develop deeper relationships. At Ameriprise Financial,
we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized
experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment
where you can help others and create a positive impact on a
client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to
the next level by applying to join our team today!
* Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial
plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and
* Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and
confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, build the
agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and
provide vital follow-up.
* Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted
which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures,
prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance
applications and coordinate rollovers.
* Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes
crafting marketing compliance documentation and managing event
* Provide general administrative duties such as answering the
advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare
routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client
files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent
* 3 - 5 years Relevant Experience Required
* Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days
* State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to
obtain within 150 days
* State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within
* Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or
ability to obtain within 150 days
* Experience working in a client service environment.
* Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good
organization and time management skills.
* Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively.
Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
* Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
Process oriented and can work with a team.
* Strong computer and software skills.
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Troy , Reg Client Service Assoc, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!