Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: HMS Mfg Co
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Accounts Receivable SpecialistJob Summary: Performs a variety of
clerical and accounting duties ensuring timely and accurate entry
of data.Hours Required: 40+Accounts Receivable SpeciaMajor
- Enter and post cash receipts in accounting software.
- Enter deductions in accounting software.
- Utilize customer portals/websites daily.
- Maintain filing system for cash receipts and deduction
- Pull all website remits.
- Review aging reports for select customers and analyze
- Investigate, get approvals and write-off chargebacks
- Dispute invalid chargebacks daily.
- Verify and post sales weekly.
- Email invoices after AR posting.
- Interact with customers to strengthen business
- Interact with Sales, Operations/Logistics to verify and resolve
issues related to deductions.
- Work on various accounting projects as required.
- Greet and assist guests.
- Perform other related duties.Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years' experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, ERP systems.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in verbal and
- Skill to prepare and maintain complex records and files in
automated system.Physical Demands
- Long periods of work that primarily involves sitting.
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: HMS Mfg Co, Troy , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!