Sr. Technical Sales Engineer - Middleware and Dev Ops
Posted on: January 23, 2023
#GPO With our deep domain expertise, Aptiv is developing
solutions that solve our customers' toughest challenges. We are
enabling the transition to software-defined vehicles supported by
electrified and intelligently connected architectures, which will
combine to power the future of mobility. This operations-focused
role sits within Aptivs new product organization, at the forefront
of transforming the auto industry with cutting-edge technology.
To us nothing is impossible, you will have the autonomy to explore
your curiosity, have fun and celebrate success along the way.
Job Summary:We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced
Senior Technical Sales Manager to join our Middleware and Dev Ops
team at Aptiv. In this role, you will be responsible for driving
the sales of our Middleware and DevOps products to global
automotive customers. You will work closely with our sales team and
engineering team to identify customer needs and develop customized
solutions to meet those needs. You will be required to engage with
customers during commercial discussions and communicate deep
technical concepts in an understandable and actionable manner.
- Serve as the deep technical expert in sales opportunities and
serve as advisors to Aptiv sales teams and other stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to understand each customers end-to-end
landscape and needs
- Identify and assess customer opportunities to leverage Aptiv
middleware and DevOps and address core market use cases and
- Drive business development by demonstrating value proposition
with solution demos, whiteboarding, etc.
- Establish relationships with key customer decision makers and
influencers within an opportunity-driven model
- Contribute customer feedback to Product Management to ensure
product roadmap reflects market and customer needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of Aptiv's automotive products
and services and the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop customized
solutions for customers Assist with the development of sales
materials, including proposals and presentations
- Participate in industry events and conferences to increase
brand awareness and generate leads
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, preferably in the
Middleware and DevOps or automotive software space
- Experience with B2B software sales as a technical
- Proven track record of driving new business and meeting or
exceeding sales targets
- Strong understanding of automotive software and architecture,
including middleware and DevOps technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision
makers at enterprise customers
- Experience in performing technical presentations or public
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
in a fast-paced environment
Additional Background Preferences:
- Experience as a technical architect, technical sales engineer,
or solutions architect
- Domain expertise in automotive
- Experience with legacy and modern software development
- Experience in large-scale software deployment via API
management, microservice frameworks, PaaS and container
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential,
Healthcare & Pension. Learning, professional growth and development
in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching &
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us
stronger.Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and
creativity, both of which are essential to Aptivs success. Everyday
our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues
solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities,
perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you
join our team, youll get encouraged to think boldly, express your
viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit. Some See Technology.
We See a Way to Make Connections.At Aptiv, we dont just see the
world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing
technology that rewrites the rules of whats possible in the pursuit
of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today
there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46
countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and
together, lets change tomorrow.
Keywords: Aptiv, Troy , Sr. Technical Sales Engineer - Middleware and Dev Ops, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!