Sr IBM Filenet P8 Application Developer
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Senior Application Developer responsibilities include
understanding and supporting the business of Flagstar Bank through
the design, development and implementation of applications,
application enhancements and new capabilities. They are expected to
provide technical leadership in every stage of the development
lifecycle, from analysis and design to program coding, testing,
release and maintenance while adhering to current System
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes. The senior application
developer may act as a project manager on small to medium rigor
projects. They will work closely with various customers including
their immediate project teams, business domain experts and other
technical staff members. This position will act as a technical
resource to less experienced developers.
- May lead a technical team and assist less experienced
developers with -technical deliverables
- Translates business and technical requirements into solution
designs that satisfy the business needs and comply with approved
- Develops and enhances application code. - This includes unit
testing to ensure all the functions are performing to
- Leads validation efforts by performing and/or assisting others
in validating that the solution performs as expected. - This
includes and is not limited to system integration testing,
performance testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing
and defect remediation
- Successfully deploys the new or enhanced software. - Ensures
user acceptance is strong and functionality is suitable. - Also
responsible for a smooth transition of the product to the
maintenance and enhancement team ensuring complete documentation
and communication occurs at transition.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
and regulations. - Complete all required compliance training. -
Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures. - Take responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma, GED, or foreign equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, engineering,
math or related field plus 7 years of test driven development
experience preferred, or 7 years of comparable work experience
- ITIL training preferred.
- Filenet P8 / Business Automation Workflow preferred.
- Scrum Developer training preferred.
- Software tools applicable to technology being used (i.e. Java,
PowerBuilder, Salesforce, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Workday, etc.)
- Experience with SQL preferred.
- 7 years of development experience (Finance/Lending industry
experience a plus).
- 3-5+ years of experience with in IBM Case Manager product.
- 3 years of experience with various Software Development Life
Cycle methods such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
- 3 years of experience designing and building technical
solutions using applicable technologies.
- 3 years of using relational databases and writing basic queries
(SQL and PL SQL).
FileNet P8 / Business Automation Workflow
- Content Platform Engine 5.5.8
- Business Automation Workflow v21.0.3.
- Content Search Services 5.5.8
- Content Navigator 3.0.11
- Custom Plug-ins
- Case Analyzer
- Knowledge of installation of fix packs and Interim fix
- Exposure to IBM Case Manager v5.2.1 - with P8 workflow
- Expertise in Widget and plugins customization and Dojo.
- Expertise in implementing software solutions in Java,
- Experience in FileNet concepts and IBM FileNet/ICN
administration including but not limited to supporting the storing
/ retrieving / managing content and workflows.
- Expertise in FileNet customization and integrating using J2EE,
Webservices. Migration and deployments
- Good working knowledge of IBM WebSphere 9.0+ and IBM MQ
- Experience in Oracle concepts and PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of ICN customization, and development of EDS
plugin's in ICN will be added advantage.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error
messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems.
For internal use only: Job Band D
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Troy , Sr IBM Filenet P8 Application Developer, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!