Systems Requirements Engineer
Company: LER TechForce
Posted on: March 13, 2023
LER TechForce is looking for a Systems Requirement Engineer to
work in Metro Detroit. This role requires the candidate to be
onsite everyday in Troy. The role will allow for sponsorship.
This is how you will grow:
- Interacting with all EE vehicle systems and related
- Interface with internal and external customers to obtain and
analyze systems requirements and specifications
- Create and manage requirements for vehicle systems and/
- Create test plans for integration and qualification testing
throughout all phases of the product development process
- Ensure cyber security and functional safety compliance
- Support Module calibration.
- Manage and escalate issues with internal and external
This is how you will take us forward:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical
Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional work experience in
automotive system engineering
- Experience in automotive system engineering
- Knowledge and experience with all EE Vehicle systems and
- Experience in relevant requirement management tools (i.e.,
DOORS, Polarion, etc...)
- Experience in Vector Tool Chain (i.e., CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer
- Experience in creating and monitoring test plans
- Cross-functional exposure to mechanical, electrical and
software intensive systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Strong Presentation skills in person and/or virtually
Keywords: LER TechForce, Troy , Systems Requirements Engineer, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...