CT Technologist - $7000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Beaumont Health
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Improve health, instill humanity and inspire hope. That's just the beginning of the difference you can make when you join our team as a CT Technologist at Beaumont Health.
$7,000 sign on bonus offered for this full-time, midnight shift position!
GENERAL SUMMARY: - Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures performs diagnostic CT exams utilizing appropriate imaging equipment. Technologists must demonstrate good clinical skills and provide the best possible images for interpretation while applying ALARA principles of radiation protection. - Always follows Beaumont philosophy of Patient and Family Centered Care.
Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: - -
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
A. Physical Effort:
- Position requires ability to frequently push/pull up to 30 lb. objects with assistance of others; occasionally requires ability to lift objects more than 50 lbs. with assistance; and frequently lift to 40 lbs.
- Position requires employee to constantly perform simple motor skills such as standing, walking and simple manipulative skills such as writing. Position requires employee to frequently perform moderately difficult manipulative skills such as positioning patients.
- Position requires employee to constantly perform gross body coordination. Frequently perform tasks which require hand-eye coordination such as collecting of specimens for transport to lab and tasks which require arm-hand steadiness.
- Position requires employee to constantly walk and stand; occasionally sit for prolonged periods; frequently bending such as when caring for a patient in bed.
- Position requires employee to constantly see objects far away as in driving and see close objects such as computer screens.
- Position requires employee to constantly be able to hear normal sounds with some background noise as in answering phone/intercom. Be able to distinguish sound as in equipment alarms.
B. Work Environment:
- Employee may be frequently exposed to ionizing radiation. Potentially exposed to hazardous material such as blood, body tissues, or fluids, dust, toxins, cytotoxins, chemical hazardous materials, bodily injuries, loud and or unpleasant noises: seldom exposed to, high humidity, electrical hazards, or poisonous substances; fluctuations in temperature, grease, and oil.
Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the "Top 10 Hospitals" in Michigan, this major teaching and research hospital has been advancing care for the greater Dearborn, Michigan region since 1953. Beaumont, Dearborn is verified as a Level II trauma center and has been recognized for clinical excellence and innovation in the fields of orthopedics, neurosciences (Stroke Center of Excellence), women's health, heart and vascular, and cancer care. -Clinical staff here have the opportunity to participate in training for residents from Wayne State's University School of Medicine.
Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
Keywords: Beaumont Health, Troy , CT Technologist - $7000 Sign on Bonus, Other , Troy, Michigan
here to apply!