Company: Schaeffler Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success
has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of
private ownership. As a partner to all of the major automobile
manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and
industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:
- 20 Days PTO
- 401K Match Up To 6%
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fertility and Adoption Reimbursement
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Free Electric -Vehicle -Charging Stations
- See all our Benefits on
Your Key Responsibilities
- Actively shape the customization and integration of existing
product portfolio to meet unique customer needs, thus driving the
enhancement of our technological offerings.
- Engage in a comprehensive understanding of customer
requirements, directly contributing to the inception of application
- Serve as the primary technical liaison with customers,
displaying exceptional interpersonal skills to translate their
needs into compelling and accurate technical specifications,
ensuring alignment and precision through a robust review
- Lead technical project management efforts, demonstrating
exceptional organization and decision-making skills for timely
- Design and develop innovative applications in accordance with
agreed specifications, having the opportunity to impact our
product's footprint in the market.
- Spearhead product external release efforts, guaranteeing
customers receive the most optimal, tailored solution that exceeds
- Possession of a university degree in Mechanical Engineering, or
a related field. Advanced degrees may be advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role,
preferably within the automotive industry, preferrably -with
-demonstrated proficiency in application engineering or the bearing
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to understand,
communicate and translate customer requirements into viable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the
ability to foster positive relationships with customers and
effectively communicate technical information.
- Solid project management skills, demonstrating the ability to
lead and manage technical projects effectively, ensuring timely and
- Familiarity with industry standard CAD software, simulation
tools, and other relevant engineering applications would be
As a global company with employees around the world, it is
important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all
ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire
creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to
sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a
whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities
await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look
forward to your application.
Schaeffler is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action
employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal employment
opportunities and consideration for employment without regard to
unlawful consideration of race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other status protected by
Keywords: -Research & Development; - -
Job Type: -Engineer -
Job Family: -Research & Development -
Contract Type: -Not Applicable -
Schedule: -Full-Time -
Keywords: Schaeffler Group, Troy , Application Engineer, Other , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...