Posted on: November 16, 2021
*We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time*As the Business
Analyst, you will be joining one of the largest banking institutes
in the Midwest. The Business Analyst will be working with their
Loan Servicing department, currently their largest revenue stream.
Furthermore, youll be assisting integrating a new software
development tool for one of their loan origination platforms. The
ideal team will come from a related field and have worked
previously with cross-functioning teams.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!Minimum
- Bachelors degree in IT, a related field and/or relevant
experience in banking/finance.
- Must have over four years of business analysis experience.
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Previous experience supporting an integration
- Oversee and document decisions as they occur during
- Serve as a liaison between technical units, business units and
3rd party vendors.
- Collaborate with testing team to conduct User Acceptance
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local
laws and regulations.Whats In It For You?
- Position yourself as a leader within the organization.
- Exposure to the latest Cloud technology and certification in MS
Azure cloud services.
- Enroll in comprehensive Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time
Off, Weekly Pay Checks.
- Work with Brooksources exclusive professional development
program to utilize your best-practices and establish lifelong
technical and business skills.ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN: At Eight Eleven,
our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we
do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship
built. Were your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and
staffing needs.For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and
maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing
needs. Whether its contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent
placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's
unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national
team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight
Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you
work with us, we work with you. Thats the Eight Eleven
promise.Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship,
disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: Brooksource, Troy , Business analyst, Professions , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!