Assistant Fleet Maintenance Manager Up To $24/hr
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Salary: $18 - $24 per hour based on experience
Job Type: Full Time
- Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable to drive
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to and from
- Experience towing trailers under 10,000 pounds
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Knowledge of gasoline and diesel equipment.
- - - - - - FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform as an assistant to the Fleet Manager in areas of
preventative maintenance and repairs on vehicles and equipment.
Ensure preventive maintenance (PM) is performed on road-going
equipment according to the PM schedule.
- Ensure all road-going units and equipment are in proper working
condition with correct inventory of consumables and spare parts
before they depart on a service loop.
- Inspect road-going equipment at the end of every loop. -
Identify and perform repairs. Create and keep maintenance records
meeting all compliance expectations.
- Work with vendors on cost effective and timely solutions for a
seamless supply chain flow.
- Accurately take inventory of parts in Mobile Testing Labs and
replenish as necessary. Record usage and communicate.
- Mechanical repair of equipment as needed.
- Work with Fleet Manager to maintain proper inventory levels of
all critical spare parts and consumables.
- Shuttle vans and mobile testing labs (MTLs) to vendors for
preventive maintenance and/or repairs.
Keywords: Firecatt, Troy , Assistant Fleet Maintenance Manager Up To $24/hr, Professions , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!