Systems Analyst - Contact Center Technology - Troy, MI Headquarters
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for full business
oversight of the Banking IVR and affiliated call menus, including
production support, enhancements, journey mapping and evolution of
the platform to increase customer adoption through the use of
artificial intelligence tools. The Systems Analyst will also own
CEC's Disaster Recovery program.Represent the Business in ownership
of Banking IVR and Banking-affiliated call trees
- Serve as subject matter expert to fully understand
infrastructure of the CEC Banking IVR and smaller affiliated menus
("1488" and "DCB" menus) and Banking vendor IVRs.
- Own, analyze and provide mitigations for customer complaints
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation to describe
system management and functionality as needed (i.e. process flows,
quick guides for end users).
- Troubleshoot production issues with the IVRs and work as a
liaison to the business and IT to ensure root cause analysis is
completed and resolution achieved.
- Meet with business partners to review business requirements for
new enhancements/requests for the IVR and understand the problem
the business is trying to solve; partner with IT to recommend
solutions to meet the needs.
- Partner with IT to actively manage, discuss and complete work
on IVR backlogs.
- Fully manage testing support from the business for all IVR
implementations, including: co-development of test plans,
scenarios, performing UAT and communication of results to CEC
- Partner with IT to prepare monthly and ad hoc dashboards to
communicate IVR progress; partner with CEC Reporting Analysts to
review call center data and identify opportunities to add
self-service functionality to the IVRs.
- Oversee messaging in the IVRs including: in-IVR scripting, ad
hoc messaging holiday and emergency messaging. Perform regular
reviews of the messaging to ensure up-to-date.
- Participate as member of cross-functional project teams for
Flagstar initiatives and provide recommendations for system
- Perform demonstrations of the IVRs for a variety of audiences
(project teams, new hires, consultants, auditors).
- Back up partner Systems Analysts for work on Servicing IVRs as
Drive innovation and evolution for IVRs
- Continuously analyze system capabilities and perform best
practice research to ensure IVRs are utilized to full capacity.
Provide recommendations for improvements to IVRs.
- Proactively conduct streamlining and journey mapping exercises
to identify inconsistencies, opportunities for improvement and
recommended modifications to the IVRs to improve the customer
- Participate in and/or drive initiatives to evolve existing IVR
technology into Artificial Intelligence.
- Own and spearhead CEC's Disaster Recovery strategy
- Own and maintain key documentation (Business Continuity plan,
- Proactively prepare for and organize meetings, communications
and action plans for disaster situations
- Assign key roles and represent for CEC by taking the lead in
BCP tabletop sessions
- Participate in additional projects and perform oversight of
additional technologies and/or processes as requested
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
is strongly preferred, but not required. Comparable work experience
would include 4-5 years of experience providing application support
for a system
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with IVR and/or
system troubleshooting preferred but not required.
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence is preferred
but not required.
- 3+ years of contact center experience preferred but not
- Intermediate technical skills required; demonstrated ability to
solve complex problems and implement creative solutions in a
fast-paced dynamic systems environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in
Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, including creation of process flows,
- Experience analyzing, trending, synthesizing and presenting
data in a streamlined manner.
- Strong organizational skills, resourcefulness, and attention to
detail, along with the drive for excellence
- Strong written communication required; strong verbal
communications skills required, including ease and ability to
communicate with and develop relationships with employees at all
levels of an organization.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical
standards and a diverse workplace.
- Self-motivated learner who, when faced with something new, will
take the opportunity to fully understand it and take the initiative
to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and
effectively prioritize work to meet all deadlines under tight time
- Ability to actively push for resolution with partnering
organizations while maintaining working relationships throughout
- Eye for detail and proactive approach to finding ways to
- Proven proactive approach, including taking action to increase
visibility and providing regular status updates.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations. - Completes all required compliance training.
- Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal
compliance policies and procedures. - Takes responsibility to keep
up to date with changing regulations and policies.
Internal Use Only - Job Band G
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Troy , Systems Analyst - Contact Center Technology - Troy, MI Headquarters, Professions , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!