Software Test Analyst 3 - Manual Testing & Automated
Company: THINK IT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
HYBRID - MI
- Coordinate and analyze feedback from other reviewers.
Collaborate and negotiate with the project managers and analyst to
create appropriate resolution. Review all acceptance criteria.
- Create and develop the original stories/testing approach,
(unit, functional, integration, system, user acceptance and
contribute automated testing), according to State of Michigan
standards (SUITE) and collaborate with stakeholders for review and
- Review and approve test artifacts. Identify and automate
- Create and design the testing data management plan which
enables all business models to be property tested.
- Coordinate, execute and communicate the test planning or sprint
- Coordinate, execute and communicate the defect management
process to stakeholders.
- Validate testing data/results and produce testing metrics.
Ensure end to end testing has been completed.
- Define configuration management processes for testing artifacts
and ensures compliance.
- Identifying and initiate continuous process improvement.
- Create and design test planning or sprint planning
- Serve as an escalation point for experienced level staff in
automated test scripts.
- Create and design the maintenance plan for automated test
- Configure the automated tool in order to allow for
collaborative use of scripts and components. 5)Review and approve
all outcomes of the maintenance plan tasks within the automated
tool. 6)Collaborate with Michigan Cyber Security to identify User
profiles, user IDs and passwords within the constraints of Access
Control Policy & Procedure and document in the DTMB- 170 Enterprise
Security form, test security needs , application roles/permissions
for all environments.
- Build environments (QA & DEV) specific test suites with
integrated application life cycle management. 8)Configure automated
tool to create scripts based on standards and integrate with the
application life cycle management tool.
- Create the testing data management plan for the automated test
- Publish results of automated test execution for release
Top Skills & Years Of Experience
Professional automated testing experience 5+
QA and DEV test experience 5+
Experience with tools such as: Selenium, SOAP UI and SQL Developer
Keywords: THINK IT TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Troy , Software Test Analyst 3 - Manual Testing & Automated, Professions , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...