Supply Chain Clerk
Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Orders, tracks, stocks, audits, and delivers materials throughout the hospital.
Performs PeopleSoft receiving transactions using both handheld and desktop applications
Offload, sort, document and deliver incoming/outgoing supplies for inbound/outbound shipments
Complete the replenishment of par locations through par replenishment methods including picking orders, gathering/filling empty bins
Follow up on order issues, including miss picks, shortages and obtaining substitute products when required
Addresses incoming/outgoing communications to internal customers
Assist in supply chain projects and initiatives including the building of carts, labelling supplies, participating in physical inventory and setting up or reorganizing inventory locations
Achieve quality and safety expectations including auditing inventory locations for regulatory compliance such as cleanliness, organization, expired supplies, ceiling heights and supplies putaway in the correct locations.
May operate tractor, hilo and motorized pallet jacks.
* High school diploma required
* Inventory management experience preferred. Some computer experience preferred.
* Valid driver's license and license to operate tractor, hilo and other powered equipment if required for position
* Knowledge of medical supplies or previous stock room experience. Attention to detail and ability to perform efficiently in a high volume, fast paced environment.
* Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Troy , Supply Chain Clerk, Professions , Troy, Michigan
here to apply!