Company: Saxon Global
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Payments platform experience is a must have
- Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgement in problem solving.
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving and ability to maintain/follow up and meet critical dates and deadlines as assigned.
- Some experience with various Software Development Methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall , etc .
- Experience creating Process flows in Visio
- Able to document business Processes, procedures .
- Good communicator - Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Proven ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Strength in applying root cause analysis to discover requirements
- Able to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between current project workload and on-going support tasks
- Able to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures and priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of business process
- Able to think through workflows and the characteristics that make each workflow different --- Business Analysts are expected to participate in every stage of the development lifecycle, from analysis and design through testing, release and maintenance while adhering to current System Development Methodology (SDM) processes.
- Business analysts work closely with various customers including their immediate project teams, business unit representatives and other technical staff members, often facilitating and coordinating the communication among all parties.
- Experience working on the Payments business team ( Nice to have )
Keywords: Saxon Global, Troy , Business Analyst, Professions , Troy, Michigan
here to apply!