Sr. HRIS Analyst
Company: Graham Healthcare Group
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Graham Healthcare Group is seeking a Remote Senior HRIS Analyst.
The primary focus of this position is to support the maintenance of
the human resource management system (HRMS), Workday, in addition
to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves
as a technical point of contact for functional areas within the
Human Resources Department (including HCM, Recruiting, Payroll) and
assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity,
testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows
for process improvement opportunities. This position will have a
strong knowledge of standard HR principles and exhibit a thorough
understand of established analytical methods.Senior HRIS Analyst
- Serve as the Senior Workday HRIS partner supporting Graham
Healthcare Group's HCM and Recruiting areas with a focus on the
following workstreams: Core HR, Talent, Compensation, Recruiting,
- Provide consultation to HR Business Partners and internal
customers, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements,
providing solutions and impact analysis.
- Serve as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities
to improve and optimize the use of Workday.
- Configure, test, and validate ----Core HR, Talent,
Compensation, Recruiting and Onboarding changes; including updates
required to support underlying business processes, calculated
fields, notifications, condition rules and "To Do's".
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job
Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions,
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 & 3 issues.
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Team Lead,
Workday Team Members, and internal customers as appropriate.
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training to improve policy
and process acumen.General HRIS:
- Applies technical and functional HR knowledge to the
improvement, maintenance, and development of HR systems to support
HR business needs and requirements.
- Performs troubleshooting of HR systems by researching and
identifying the root causes for data problems such as: system
limitations or design, user error, or lack of standard procedures
for accurate ongoing administration of HR systems and reports.
- Performs audits of various datasets to ensure HR data integrity
and efficient processing of HR data; develops business rules to
validate data to maintain ongoing data integrity.
- Promotes data standardization and recommends best practices to
support business needs.
- Supports, and at times leads, new HR system implementations and
- Assists HR leadership and HR staff with various projects and
tasks as needed.
- Serves as internal contact for Workday and other HR systems;
requests and/or modifies system configurations accordingly, to
include business rules and workflows.
- Maintains data integrity in systems by running queries and
analyzing data.Development/Process Improvement/Training:
- Develops new processes and forms within Workday.
- Creates and maintains general setup, security, business
processes and workflows as the system architect.
- Oversees the Core, Talent management and Onboarding modules
development and functionality.
- Assists with development of user procedures, guidelines and
documentation, written, verbal and video. Train clients on new
processes/functionality. Train new system users as needed.
- Provides support cross functionally to HR department as
business needs come up, ex. HR Coordinator Activities etc.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative
solutions. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other
stakeholders. Use project management skills in managing projects.
May provide overall project management for a given HR
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer
- Delivers efficient, consistent resolution of customer issues
using customer first approach.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.Senior HRIS Analyst
- Knowledge of data structure and businesses processes related to
Workday HR, Compensation, Recruiting, Onboarding, and Talent.
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data
- Demonstrated ability to think in terms of conditional
- Ability to understand and anticipate cause and effect
- Possess the following leadership qualities: patience,
dependability, good and sound judgement, ability to manage
concurrent demands, and excellent customer service.
- Must be able to document accurately and appropriately.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, both in-person and
virtually, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong follow-through skills, keen attention to
deadlines and ability to be the driving force behind the completion
of multiple project.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal
communication skills and can understand and explain employee
situations and solutions.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, shares
expertise with othersEducation and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or related field or equivalent work
- Minimum of 3-5 years of "hands-on" implementation or production
support experience in the areas of Workday HCM, Recruiting,
Onboarding, Compensation and Talent.
- Experience in a Lead role in support of an acquisition or new
company configuration in Workday.
- Experience in a large company environment supporting complex
- Strong underlying HR functional operations knowledge.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Systems implementation experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Advance Microsoft Excel.About Graham Healthcare Group:As an
innovator in an evolving healthcare world, Graham Healthcare Group
has been designing business and technology solutions to drive
better care, outcomes, and productivity within its own home health
and hospice companies for over 20 years. In the last several years,
our solutions have been successfully integrated across the
healthcare continuum.Join the Graham Healthcare Group and enjoy the
- Competitive Pay:-- With opportunity for advancement--
- Health and Welfare Benefits:----Various--medical, dental, and
vision insurance options for you and your family to choose
- Supplemental Benefits:--Company paid life insurance and
disability benefits.-- Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are
- Generous PTO Packages:-- 15 days PTO--that grows with
your--tenure, 6 paid--holidays, 1--personal day.--
- Retirement:-- Save for your future with our company offered
401k plan--and pension.
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000
provided after 3 years of service
- Company-Paid Education Programs:-- Grow your career by taking
advantage of discounts on tuition for selected courses offered by
Purdue and Kaplan.--
- DailyPay:--Access your pay when you need it!Benefits may vary
based on your employment status.NOTICE: Successful completion of a
drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process,
which includes medical and recreational marijuana.By supplying your
phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or
text.By submitting your application, you are confirming that you
are legally authorized to work in the United States.JR#
Keywords: Graham Healthcare Group, Troy , Sr. HRIS Analyst, Professions , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!