Seasonal Retail Commission Jewelry Sales, Part Time: Somerset Collection
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Overview: -- The Seasonal Jewelry Sales Associate is responsible
for providing outstanding customer service in the Jewelry & Watch
Complex. This includes meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals
on a personal and departmental basis, demonstrating superior
product knowledge to customers, building a clientele using the
clientele system, offering the customer our extended service plan
and creating a shopping experience that will make the customer feel
welcome and comfortable. -- The Seasonal Jewelry Sales Associate
will participate in ongoing training via the IPAD as well as attend
vendor and trainer facilitated trainings. Additionally, all Jewelry
Sales associates participate in all aspects of ensuring the
department is operating efficiently including but not limited to
processing goods, merchandising, taking price changes, setting and
signing sales, doing RTVs, BOPS & Fulfillment.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping
experience, many of our Seasonal--Jewelry Sales Associates arrive
prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are
ready to make Macy's magic.--Seasonal associates will have the
opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which
may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such
as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And
don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive
an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
- Be proficient in use of all POS and MPOS systems including
Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy's tablet app.
- Be proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to
shop and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service, and qualify
customer needs, figure out what's right for them by using steps of
MAGIC & High Touch Selling.
- Offer to put purchase on customer's Macy's charge account.
- Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer
- Maintain-- a professional attitude with sincerity and
enthusiasm that demonstrates Macy's commitment to our
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events including
trunk shows to maximize sales.
- Stay informed on current promotional events and sales.
- Offer and promote benefits of extended service plan to all
customers purchasing Fine Jewelry & Watches.
- Use clientele program to maintain customer profile and contact
information to increase personal sales and build solid customer
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not
limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS.
- Offer to call other locations if merchandise is unavailable
within store or offer Search & Send.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related
to Jewelry (POS procedures, IPad, Ops, AP).
- Ensure proper processing, presentation, organization, storing,
and replenishment of stock. Maintain Recovery & Fill in
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to
watch sizing, ear piercing.
- Adhere to-- asset protection programs and procedures to ensure
- Perform functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the
- Regular, dependable attendance and
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fine
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret
instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.------Reasoning Ability:
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
and must have good time management skills.----Physical Demands:
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing,
reaching, and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and focus adjustment.----Other Skills:
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent
use of RF equipment.----Work Hours:
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on
department and store/company needs.------------This job overview is
not all inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right
to amend this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment.-- Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's -
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
convictions in a manner consistent with----and--.----
Keywords: Macy's, Troy , Seasonal Retail Commission Jewelry Sales, Part Time: Somerset Collection, Sales , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!