Consumer Banking Sales Director
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
As a direct report to the President of Banking, the Director of
Consumer Banking leads the business unit of Flagstar Bank
responsible for delivering financial products and services to all
consumer and small business customers. Accomplished through
effective client focused strategies across branch, telephony,
digital, and mobile platforms. Providing leadership to all sales
and service channels across Retail, Small Business, Wealth,
Investment & Insurance Services; Consumer Finance, Indirect Lending
and others assigned areas of responsibility. The Director will
deliver the required financial returns to achieve the
organization's business objectives.
- Responsible for the profit and growth of the entire division.
- Fosters a culture that attracts highly talented and motivated
bankers in all areas of responsibility. Dedicated to ensuring that
the right team members are in place and in the right positions to
perform at a high level.
- Knowledgeable of competitive and industry product trends and
leads team to deliver products and services to consumer and small
business customers with a focus on quality delivery, appropriate
pricing and regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with internal partners such as Human Resources,
Finance, Compliance, Legal, Operations, IT and Audit to ensure
adherence to Company policies and procedures and regulatory
- Develops effective partnerships with all other customer facing
business units of Flagstar to identify mutually beneficial
opportunities to deepen customer relationships.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training.
Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies. Job
Requirements:Transformational leader with a strong track record of
15 or more years of experience in the financial services industry
with significant management experience as a general manager or
division / P&L leader. Proven record of successfully leading
teams, influencing outcomes, achieving KPIs and a consistent record
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Business related field), Master's
Degree Preferred (Business related field)
- Demonstrated ability to engage leaders and influence
- Proven track record of developing and executing on a client
- Demonstrated experience managing a full P&L across
geographies in a midsized bank of $10B or more in assets.
- Experience establishing and executing on a digital/mobile
technology, resulting an increased speed to market
- Experience partnering with marketing to generate growth and
profitability through creative, innovative and financially sound
strategies and marketing programs.
- Proven competency in increasing revenues and profitability in a
competitive banking environment.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work
collaboratively but not afraid to take a stand based on
- Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills and the
presence and style to deal effectively with senior executives
within Flagstar as well as external constituencies.
- Demonstrated ability to take a technical or complex
message/process and communicate in an easy to understand way;
Unwavering belief that focusing on the customer yields positive
business results. Passion to keep customer experience front and
center as a business practice on par with sales, marketing, or
- High integrity and the ability to inspire trust and loyalty in
- Results oriented with a strong work ethic and sense of
- Personal values consistent with the corporate values of
- Wealth management experience preferred.For internal use only: A
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Troy , Consumer Banking Sales Director, Sales , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!