Front Desk Sales Associate Troy Michigan
Company: CycleBar of United Fitness
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDynamic CycleBar studio in Redmond is seeking
motivated sales minded individuals. Our front desk sales associates
are passionate about fitness and delivering a superior experience.
They prioritize driving sales and revenue within the studio.Sales
associates are responsible for meeting studio sales goals,
membership renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning
with strategic new customer outreach, in-club leads (first time
riders) and securing member referrals. Under the management of the
GM, assistant managers, and Franchise owners, and the support of a
CycleBar Experience team, Sales associates must exemplify
leadership qualities in all areas of the business. Sales associates
must have the ability to build lasting relationships with
prospective and current members in order build a strong
ambassadorship and retain members. The Sales Associate is rooted in
hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling energetic communal
- 1+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and
strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.Duties:
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and
- Membership sales
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and
- Stategize marketing to generate new leads
- Any other duties as assigned Responsible for the acquisition of
new members and the retention of existing members
- Conversion of non-membership based users to membership
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic
outreach, for securing first time rider/lead flow
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and
current members. Embrace hospitality and drive the Cyclebar
- General Manager will actively coach, train and educate our CBX
team on Hospitality and Sales Conversion tactics. Manager will work
with owner on team accountability
- Working with Studio Owner on setting Monthly, weekly, and daily
targets for meeting goals
- Driving Referral business through ambassadorshipCompensation &
- This position offers competitive hourly + Commission incentive;
based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at StudioCompany
Overview:CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor
Cycling™ franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium
amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to
Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring,
low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body
types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar
will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.
Keywords: CycleBar of United Fitness, Troy , Front Desk Sales Associate Troy Michigan, Sales , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!